Saturday, January 22, 2011

wow...ummm

...so Ive been gone for a minute( now I'm back with the jump off...lol, corny but I had to do it)


So i realized I wrote something damn near exact, back in like october but heres a refresher, I promise or at least I will try to do better...

OK so, I am not the best person when it comes to sticking with things. I wouldn't say I get bored, but rather forgetful. I will say I'm going to do something and just simply won't. Kinda like what happened to this blog. OK actually that is part of the reason. The reason is because, well as most know, I am no longer single.

That's right, I am in a relationship, and surprisingly( or not) it with my ex. Yup, we got back together. I am happy, and have been for a good while. How did we get back together after all the drama (if your asking) , lets just say the universe has a sense of humor.

I have been in a relationship for quite a while now, and although the single life was fun while it lasted, but there is nothing like being with someone who knows you inside and out. Oh and I must not forget the consistent good sex! no more trying out new body parts only for it to be a fail. I don't know how I made it through.

Well I know I wont be talking about the single life too much anymore, but I will now be talking about the life of a broke grad student in the 21 century. I'm sure there are many who can relate to this. So here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment