Friday, January 28, 2011

I live for...

..CLOTHES!!!!!

Yes, I Brown Eyes love clothes, costume jewelry, bags and the perfect shade of lipstick. I am also a thrift/vintage shopping queen. And I shop where I work. With that sad, I have a lot of clothes( i need more shoes, I know crazy right. Thing is shoes are not as cheap as clothes....). So I have decided to do something called wardrobe rehab. I got the idea from diy blog: A Pair and a Spare.

There are 6 steps, cut down, define style, wardrobe essentials, organizing and last color blocking. The first step will be he hardest for me. I have so many things to wear, yet almost everyday i feel I have nothing. But giving away my old stuff is sooooo hard. What if I give something away, then think of an outfit to wear a month later!

But, I do hate getting up looking in my closet and seeing all different types of clothes. I have a nice size closet, and its hard to pick things out sometimes ( esp if I'm in a rush). So here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment