Saturday, January 22, 2011

learining and gorwing

There is something in my 22 years of living that I have yet to completely master , and that is patience with myself. I want everything to happen fast and quick. I don't live in the process, I rather jump to the results. My bf( or him) always tells me to enjoy the ride, or wait things will happen. Ughh its just so frustrating waiting for them to come because I need a change, now( fast and quick).

I keep telling myself to appreciate what I have, there are people in the same place I am that are much older. This part in my life is a steeping stone to my future and bigger life, and here they are living their "bigger life" in my stepping stone.

I must learn to trust in God/Universe that things will fall into place and I will be more content with every, if not most, parts of my life. Have to go through a rough patch to hopefully love the smooth surfaces.

LOL funny thing is I know this now( after months of being told by my bf and mother). But mostly likely my dramatic self will be back in self pity a few days next week. A cycle I cant wait to break out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment